Poland Travel Expert
Poland is often overlooked by tourists looking for a new vacation destination.
Poland has so much to offer with its great history, delicious food, and beautiful landscapes.
Combined with our first-hand knowledge of all things Poland, we have a network of Polish connections stretching from Bielsko-Biała in the south to Gdańsk in the north. Our team at Poland Travel Expert can find, source and arrange anything you need in Poland. Explore Kraków the old capital of Poland in the South. Churches, Salt Mines, and day trips to Auschwitz.
The thriving metropolis Warsaw is now the capital of Poland. Destroyed in WW2 and today embracing its history, culture and a newfound lease on life. Gdańsk is on the Baltic Coast. A popular destination for beachgoers. Gdańsk is the centre of the world’s amber trade. Poznan is the 5th largest city in Poland. Poznan old town square and the streets leading off feature many attractions. Zakopane is the outdoor capital of Poland. Skiing, Snowboarding in Winter, Hiking, Mountain Biking in summer. Visit Poland now!
New articles from Poland Travel Expert
- 5 unbelievable Lublin legendsThere’s a lot of history, often weird and dark, surrounding the capital of the Lubelszczyzna voivodship, Lublin. Still quite underappreciated touristically, this region is home to many magical tales and legends, some of them causing laughter but more often sending chills down the spine. Lublin Legends are guaranteed to delight, inspire and terrify all in … Read more
- The unforgettable Ksiaz CastleThere are many great castles in Poland waiting to be explored. Many have a chequered past, stories of legend, family tragedy, conquered and then left to the elements only then to be rediscovered, reimagined and restored. Ksiaz Castle is no different with its unique history and links to the Nazis in World War 2. Today Zamek Książ … Read more
- Visit the stunning Czocha CastleIf you’re looking for an amazing, medieval-style vacation spot, look no further than Czocha Castle in Poland. This stunning fortress is perched atop a hill overlooking the village of Czocha and the lake below, and its turrets and ramparts are sure to take your breath away. The castle is open to the public, so be … Read more
- 15 reasons to visit Poland right nowOne place that is not completely on the tourist radar is Poland but it is fast becoming a brilliant place for a European vacation. Poland has it all from food to traditions, there are so many things to do in Poland it will have you visiting time and again. But exactly why should you visit … Read more
- An epic 2 days in Warsaw itineraryIf you only have 2 days in Warsaw, we have the perfect 2 days in Warsaw itinerary for you, including the best things to do in Warsaw to maximise your experience. Our Warsaw itinerary has you spending 3 nights and 2 days exploring the Polish capital. We have created this guide to help you plan your next … Read more
- 8 of the very best Polish souvenirsA visit to Poland is not complete without taking home some of the best Polish Souvenirs to remember your time there. We’ve been to Poland 5 times and there is always something we bring home that makes people ask where did we get that from. Here are our top tips for souvenirs from Poland to … Read more