Poland Travel Expert
Poland is often overlooked by tourists looking for a new vacation destination.
Poland has so much to offer with its great history, delicious food, and beautiful landscapes.
Combined with our first-hand knowledge of all things Poland, we have a network of Polish connections stretching from Bielsko-Biała in the south to Gdańsk in the north. Our team at Poland Travel Expert can find, source and arrange anything you need in Poland. Explore Kraków the old capital of Poland in the South. Churches, Salt Mines, and day trips to Auschwitz.
The thriving metropolis Warsaw is now the capital of Poland. Destroyed in WW2 and today embracing its history, culture and a newfound lease on life. Gdańsk is on the Baltic Coast. A popular destination for beachgoers. Gdańsk is the centre of the world’s amber trade. Poznan is the 5th largest city in Poland. Poznan old town square and the streets leading off feature many attractions. Zakopane is the outdoor capital of Poland. Skiing, Snowboarding in Winter, Hiking, Mountain Biking in summer. Visit Poland now!
New articles from Poland Travel Expert
- Weekend in SopotNestled on the sandy beaches of the Baltic Sea, Sopot is a popular destination in Northern Poland for travellers seeking the perfect weekend retreat. This enchanting coastal town promises a delightful blend of relaxation, culture, and vibrant nightlife for visitors to the area. Sopot isn’t your typical beach town; it’s a vibrant blend of seaside … Read more
- Ultimate weekend in Wroclaw: Plan your unforgettable tripPlanning a memorable weekend getaway? Look no further than Wrocław, one of Poland’s most popular cities, where medieval splendour meets contemporary allure. This weekend in Wrocław itinerary, we will help you plan a journey through the city’s most captivating sights and experiences. Located in western Poland along the banks of the Oder River, Wroclaw boasts … Read more
- A marvellous day at the National Museum in WarsawPoland has a remarkable artistic heritage. The National Museum of Warsaw is the National Museum of Poland and is home to many masterpieces. It has a huge collection and has works from the ancient past to the modern world. Visiting a museum in any city is a wonderful way to experience a journey through history. … Read more
- Should I visit Warsaw or Krakow? Get all your answers hereWarsaw and Krakow are two popular cities in Poland that offer unique experiences for travellers. Each city has its own distinct charm, attractions, and cultural heritage. Whether you’re planning a trip to visit Poland or deciding whether to visit Warsaw or Krakow, it’s essential to understand what each city has to offer. Warsaw is the … Read more
- Which part of Kraków is best to stay in for couples?Are you planning a romantic getaway to the beautiful city of Kraków? Kraków is the second-largest city in Poland and is located in the southern part of the country. It is a charming and historic city known for its rich culture, stunning architecture, and vibrant nightlife. As with any couples’ weekend away, one of the … Read more
- Planning the perfect weekend in LublinIf you’re looking for a weekend getaway that’s off the beaten path, consider a trip to Lublin, Poland. This charming city in southeastern Poland has a rich history and a vibrant cultural scene, making it the perfect destination for travellers who want to explore a new place and immerse themselves in local culture. In this … Read more