Poland Travel Expert
Poland is often overlooked by tourists looking for a new vacation destination.
Poland has so much to offer with its great history, delicious food, and beautiful landscapes.
Combined with our first-hand knowledge of all things Poland, we have a network of Polish connections stretching from Bielsko-Biała in the south to Gdańsk in the north. Our team at Poland Travel Expert can find, source and arrange anything you need in Poland. Explore Kraków the old capital of Poland in the South. Churches, Salt Mines, and day trips to Auschwitz.
The thriving metropolis Warsaw is now the capital of Poland. Destroyed in WW2 and today embracing its history, culture and a newfound lease on life. Gdańsk is on the Baltic Coast. A popular destination for beachgoers. Gdańsk is the centre of the world’s amber trade. Poznan is the 5th largest city in Poland. Poznan old town square and the streets leading off feature many attractions. Zakopane is the outdoor capital of Poland. Skiing, Snowboarding in Winter, Hiking, Mountain Biking in summer. Visit Poland now!
New articles from Poland Travel Expert
- A stress-free easy weekend in Lodz guideAre you planning a weekend in Lodz Poland and looking for an exciting itinerary? Look no further! Lodz, the third-largest city in Poland, is known for its vibrant culture, industrial heritage, and remarkable architecture. With so much to explore, it can be overwhelming to plan a weekend itinerary. But worry not, as we have curated … Read more
- Best Polish food to trySo, you are visiting Poland and you are not sure what to eat. Well, we can guarantee that you won’t go hungry in this beautiful country and there are a few amazing dishes that you should not miss on your trip to Poland. Visiting a new country can be daunting especially not knowing what the … Read more
- A step-by-step plan for an ideal weekend in KrakowKraków, the former royal capital of Poland, is a city that has something for everyone. Its rich history, vibrant culture, stunning architecture, and delicious cuisine make it a perfect destination for a weekend getaway. Whether you’re interested in exploring the city’s fascinating museums and historic sites, sampling traditional Polish dishes, or simply strolling through its … Read more
- How to easily plan a brilliant weekend in PoznanIf you’re looking for a city break in Europe, look no further than Poznan, Poland! With its picturesque architecture, lively cultural scene, and welcoming locals, Poznan is the perfect destination for a weekend getaway. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing with you an itinerary for a perfect weekend in Poznan, including the best things … Read more
- An easy weekend in Gdansk itineraryGdańsk is located on the stunning Baltic coast of Poland, it is a charming city with a rich history and unique architecture. Those looking for a weekend getaway in Northern Poland will find it an ideal destination. A weekend in Gdansk offers visitors a perfect blend of cultural experiences and seaside relaxation. A weekend in … Read more
- All the very best things to do in ZakopaneZakopane is one of the premier tourist destinations in Poland. There are many things to do in Zakopane in both summer and winter. Zakopane is best known for its white powder ski runs, tall trees and amazing wooden architecture. While Zakopane is at its busiest in winter, Zakopane in summer is also a great time … Read more