Poland Travel Expert
Poland is often overlooked by tourists looking for a new vacation destination.
Poland has so much to offer with its great history, delicious food, and beautiful landscapes.
Combined with our first-hand knowledge of all things Poland, we have a network of Polish connections stretching from Bielsko-Biała in the south to Gdańsk in the north. Our team at Poland Travel Expert can find, source and arrange anything you need in Poland. Explore Kraków the old capital of Poland in the South. Churches, Salt Mines, and day trips to Auschwitz.
The thriving metropolis Warsaw is now the capital of Poland. Destroyed in WW2 and today embracing its history, culture and a newfound lease on life. Gdańsk is on the Baltic Coast. A popular destination for beachgoers. Gdańsk is the centre of the world’s amber trade. Poznan is the 5th largest city in Poland. Poznan old town square and the streets leading off feature many attractions. Zakopane is the outdoor capital of Poland. Skiing, Snowboarding in Winter, Hiking, Mountain Biking in summer. Visit Poland now!
New articles from Poland Travel Expert
- All the very best things to do in ZakopaneZakopane is one of the premier tourist destinations in Poland. There are many things to do in Zakopane in both summer and winter. Zakopane is best known for its white powder ski runs, tall trees and amazing wooden architecture. While Zakopane is at its busiest in winter, Zakopane in summer is also a great time … Read more
- Summer in Poland – the best places to visitFor many first-time visitors to Poland their vacation starts in a large city but there is so much more to see in Poland than just the cities. Once you get out and see the Polish countryside during your vacation to Poland you will fall in love with the place. Poland is not the most well-known … Read more
- The 5 best ways to travel from Krakow to ViennaKrakow and Vienna are two very popular destinations for travellers visiting Europe. Both cities ooze old-world charm and tourist attractions waiting to be visited. You can easily travel from Krakow to Vienna with a number of options available to you. If you are visiting Europe and want to get another country into your vacation in … Read more
- An easy local guide to Rzeszow train stationAre you thinking about travelling around Poland by train? Rzeszów is well-connected to other major Polish cities, as well as to neighbouring countries, and is an excellent destination for those looking to explore southeastern Poland. If you choose to arrive in Rzeszów by train, we have the following information about Rzeszów Train Station. Arriving in a … Read more
- Main train station Krakow – absolutely everything you need to knowFor some travelling through countries in Europe is best done by train. Train travel in Europe is easy and with many tracks crisscrossing the continent there are so many options. Krakow’s old train station is a beautiful and historic building that has been renovated and used as a cultural centre. The main train station Krakow … Read more
- Everything you need to know for visiting AuschwitzAuschwitz. It is a name that is synonymous with pain, suffering, horror, murder and the Holocaust. It is a name that can fill you with fear instantly and there are not many people around the globe that don’t know its name. Many people want to visit Auschwitz when on holiday in Poland but there are … Read more